Validation and Verification Lead
|Job Title:||Validation and Verification Lead|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 15:41|
Our client that specialises in a range of complex systems and technical services for the aerospace and marine markets is looking for an experienced Validation and Verification engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the full product lifecycle from assisting with bids for new and continuing work to delivering existing long-term programmes of work. Specifically, the role involves the planning, monitoring and control of Validation and Verification activities across the Aerospace Technical Services and Aerospace and Marine business units.
The candidate will bring a wealth of experience in V&V from the highly regulated industries of defence and aerospace. A strong background in tool chain creation with LDRA, PC Lint, GCC and experience of embedded operating systems such as VxWorks is desirable.
Key accountabilities for this role are:
• Reporting to the Software Capability Lead for Software, lead V&V activities and processes across a concurrent portfolio of aerospace and marine projects.
• Conduct and lead activities in accordance with the company Quality Management System
• Support project Bid phases through preparation of estimates
• Create and maintain Software/Systems Development and Quality plans
• Author and update Software/Systems Test plans
Ideal candidates should hold the following experience:
• Specific software/systems V&V experience within defence or aerospace
• Experienced stakeholder manager, able to lead project reviews and generate effective reporting
• Wide experience of establishing test environments and tool-chains for unit, host and target testing
• Knowledge of DO-178B/C, IEC 61508
• Expert knowledge of C++
Please note candidates must have a right to work in the EU.
For more information contact Lauren on 01202596370
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's