Vision & Sensor Data Analytics Consultant
|Job Title:||Vision & Sensor Data Analytics Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 12:04|
KDC are currently working with an exciting company looking for a consultant to join the vision processing and autonomy team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team with a growing reputation in the computer vision and data analytics field and to work on exciting applications in military, industrial and transport.
The role will involve the development of new technologies to meet demanding customer requirements.
• Developing novel solutions to customer requirements
• Technical Leadership on varying wide ranging projects
• Development of vision processing and AI algorithms
• Degree in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science & post degree experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning or closely related areas of research
• A strong mathematical foundation and experience in developing vision processing and AI Algorithms
• Experience in computer vision
• Software development experience using C, C++ or Python
Due to the nature of the role, candidates need to wither have current SC clearance, or be able to gain it.
For more information on this role, please click apply!
Computer vision, AI, Algorithms, Mathematics, C, C++, Python, Vision Processing, 3D Vision Systems, Data Fusion, Sensor Systems, RF , Acoustic, Data Analytics, Autonomous Technology, Machine Learning
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's