|Job Title:||Workshop Foreman|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 12:10|
The successful candidate must have good supervisory and machining experience within the aerospace sector.
• To ensure main work shop (including grinding & manual shop) is adhering to production run list priority.
• To ensure & expedite production/machines to the start & finish date as detailed on the production run lists/production model
• To assist in production queries/problems where required
• To closely monitor and consistently improve OEE metrics
• To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of employment and health and safety are maintained & where non-conformance/corrective action is required
• To attend all production meetings/reviews as requested by Senior Production Engineer.
• To monitor performance of all workshop staff, recommend training, provide motivation and recommend disciplinary proceedings as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
• Ensure the security and maintenance of the premises at all times.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's