A320 Industrial Project Manager
|Job Title:||A320 Industrial Project Manager|
|Salary:||£23.03 per hour|
|Start Date:||2020-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 10:43|
Description of the job:
A vacancy for an Industrial Project Manager has arisen in Filton. You will join the A320 Wing Value Stream Management (VSM) within the Work Package & Transfer of Work Management team.
Your mission will be to integrate between procurement, supply chain, Broughton plant and FALs to secure on-time, on-cost and on-quality delivery of the key work packages and a robust implementation of the projects managed within the assigned commodity.
• Modification management (assessment, decision making, implementation) - Previous experience of CMPM process & ICC tool would be a plus.
• Educated to an Engineering degree (or equivalent)
• Experience in industrial systems
• Strong experience in project and stakeholder management
• Communication and presentation skills
• Experience/knowledge of finance would be a plus
• Crisis management and reactivity
• Solution-oriented problem solver
This role will involve business travels in UK but also in Europe, and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 35-hour week at an hourly rate of £23.03 an hour PAYE.
The initial length of this contract is for 6 months with an extension likely.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact me on 01202 596374.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's