|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Griffiths|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 14:43|
KDC is working with a pioneering, market leading company in the Cyber Security sector whose focus is to defend international companies against some of the worlds most sophisticated cyber-threats. Our client is looking to transform the cyber-security sector with the world's first autonomous response software.
Our client is currently expanding it's sales organisation to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
• Prospect accounts for new business, manage existing accounts and deliver upsells and renewals
• Establish and work with partners in your territory
• Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
• Attend marketing events and security conferences
• Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in delivering Proof of Values (POVs) to prospective customers
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
• Experience of working in a target driven environment, ideally in a sales (Essential)
• Strong analytical and organisational skills (Essential)
• Be a team player but with the ability to operate autonomously and take independent decisions (Essential)
• Goal orientated with the ability to self-motivate (Essential)
• Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up (Desirable)
• Minimum 2:1 from a leading University
If you are looking for a challenging with uncapped commission working with a growing, international business based in Munich that has plenty of scope for progression, then this is the role for you.