KDC are now recruiting for one of the largest clients in the urban air mobility sector. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Aircraft Certifying Technician CAT B2 with an EASA Part 66 Licence CAT B2 to join their team in Germany. If you are looking for a compelling new opportunity and have experience in working with AOG situations, then this could be the role for you.
Our client is an industry leader in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOL). They plan to offer an air taxi service that can save people time by flying them directly to their destination.
This position has surfaced as our client is looking for an experienced certifying staff member to support the installation and establishment of a new and ambitious Part-145 Maintenance Organisation. You will be supporting the Flight test team from a technical perspective as well as supporting other internal teams in completing the claim for flexibility. You will be responsible for maintaining the avionic and electrical systems as well as inserting A/C and component data into AMOS and then using the data to support the evaluation of maintenance tasks. After completing all set-up phases, you will have a position within the Part-145 Organisation.
- Holding an EASA Part-66 License CAT B2
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- EWIS training (not older than 12 months preferred)
- Human Factors training (not older than 12 months preferred)
- Experienced with AOG-Situations / Onsite Maintenance activities and customer dialogue
- Experience as Certifying Staff CAT B2 for more than 3 years
- Experience with and passion for continuous improvement and reporting
- Working in an international environment for more than 1 year
- Experience with the maintenance software "AMOS" is beneficial
- Trained in first aid
- Instructed on high voltage systems is beneficial
This role includes a full relocation package as well as competitive salary and benefits.
If you want to be part of the exciting journey our client is taking in pioneering the air taxi industry and feel you have the right qualities to aid them in this ambitious undertaking, please do not hesitate to apply.