|Job Title:||Aircraft Electrician|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2017 13:25|
• Installation of cabling and avionics equipment in helicopters
• Extensions, conversions, upgrades and electrical / harness manufacturing
• Execution of functional tests
• Conducting troubleshooting, rectification and assessment of the scope of the remedy
• Documentation of the work carried out
• Support in flight operations and prototype maintenance
• Completed aviation basic education and very good knowledge as an airplane electrician or avionics
• Several years of experience (at least 5 years) in the field of production or maintenance in aviation
• Good German and English proficiency in spoken and written
For more information on this role please get in touch or click apply!
The client cannot obtain work permits for non EU citizens.