To support Base Maintenance activities to the appointed Supervisor and/or Licensed Aircraft Engineer. To have an awareness of all associated and related Aircraft Maintenance regulations and to work in accordance with the Company procedures at all times
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible to the nominated Supervisor for the receipt/despatch and servicing of Base allocated aircraft which include daily checks, scheduled maintenance, component changes, rectification and repair, mandatory inspection, re-configuration of cabin, under wing stores and aircraft refuelling under supervision of the allocated Licensed Aircraft Engineer and in accordance with the Company procedures.
- The control of any material or Company equipment provided for the task.
- The cleanliness of the working area at all times.
- Keep all associated Base Maintenance equipment replenished and ensure service dates are complied with.
- Monitoring of the aircraft parking area for foreign object damage, surface condition, marking and lighting.
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested by management within the capability of the incumbent.
- Experience of working within a heavy maintenance / base maintenance team performing; Hydraulic systems maintenance, flying control servicing, fuselage / wing inspections, engine servicing.
- If they also have a background of performing structural repairs as well we would be pleased to view their CV
- Fixed Wing is preferred, but the Manager will consider Rotary Wing
- Must hold valid Human Factors & EWIS Certificates
For more information, click apply!