Airframe Dynamics Expert - Rotary Wing
|Job Title:||Airframe Dynamics Expert - Rotary Wing|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 14:49|
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for someone with expertise in structural dynamics for rotorcraft and knowledge of multidisciplinary stability analysis (aerodynamics, flight control) and respective analysis methods. You will work closely with aerodynamicists, flight control experts, structural designers, and analysts to provide dynamic analysis to support the aircraft development and certification process.
• Preparation, execution, and interpretation of structural dynamics computations of the aircraft
• Structural dynamic and aeroelastic analysis to demonstrate compliance with certification requirements
• Develop and perform system - airframe interaction analysis
• Definition of the test plan to generate the required validation database
• Validation of structural dynamics models and tools based on test results (GVT, ground, and flight tests)
• Data analysis and interpretation for identification of aircraft vibration environments
• Collaborate with other teams to provide aircraft level structural dynamics information
• Develop standardized analysis and reporting tools
• Prepare compliance demonstration documents for the certification process of the aircraft
You will need:
• Minimum of 4 years professional experience of rotorcraft airframe dynamics
• Experience of model validation process - previous experience with Ground Vibration Test and Flight Test essential
• Knowledge of aeroelastic effects
• Experience with FEM methods and tools
• Nastran, Femap, Matlab expertise. Python is a plus
• Type certification experience is also an advantage
Our client offers a career where you will have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to shape the organizational setup right from the start.
This role comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's