|Job Title:||Airworthiness Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 15:17|
As a key team member of the Airworthiness team, you will liaise with the Integrated Project Teams, Product Design and Production areas to ensure that equipment design is 'fit for operational use in the air'. You will be required to apply Airworthiness governance from the start of the design lifecycle stage through to maintaining continued Airworthiness in-service to ensure that appropriate considerations have been made and that specific customer/legislative requirements have been met.
As an Airworthiness Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
• Provide airworthiness assessments to support and guide design development, modification and equipment failure investigation. Assist in the development and delivery of the Engineering Airworthiness capability, including maintenance and update of company control procedures.
• Undertake shop floor audits to measure as built hardware standard' against as certified design standard'.
• Provide airworthiness support (assessment/author) and DDP certification to support airworthiness of equipment designs.
• Generate Occurrence Reports to MAA/CAA/FAA/etc as appropriate
• Undertake audit of Quality Management and airworthiness management systems.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Design Certification experience within a Part 21 Aerospace organisation.
• Reporting and working to aerospace standards including MAA/CAA/FAA and Part 145.
• Professional registration (e.g. CEng/ IEng) or desire to progress to this level of qualification.
• Product design background within an Aerospace organisation.
• Previous OEM aircraft operations experience.
• Aircraft Safety knowledge
• Previous Stakeholder management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's