|Job Title:||Airworthiness Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 17:05|
Our client is a world leading specialist providing tailor made engineering services, advanced composite repair services, and asset management solutions that ensure regulatory compliance to global airlines.
Due to their continued growth and expansion they are looking for experienced Airworthiness Engineers to join their team in Ireland on a permanent basis.
The duties and responsibilities:
• The Airworthiness Engineer ensures accomplishment of all continuing airworthiness activities on time and to the standards required by the Irish Aviation Authority
• Play an integral part in the CAMO team
• Produce scopes of work for base maintenance, engine or component shop visits
• Reviewing airworthiness data and updating airworthiness databases
• Deliver innovative continuous improvements to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and ensure competitiveness in maintained in line with business expectations
• Participate in required training and compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements for CAMO team members
Successful candidates should have the following experience:
• Aeronautical Engineering/ Engineering in Aircraft Systems Degree or EASA Part 66 License with 3 years relevant experience in a Technical Records and/or CAMO environment.
• Project management qualification and/or significant experience in delivering projects would be beneficial.
• Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• In-depth knowledge of EASA Part M/145 regulations
For more information please call 01202596370
*Candidates must have the right to work in the EU*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's