AIT Quality Assurance
|Job Title:||AIT Quality Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 09:37|
The role will require you to travel across Europe, possibly further and you will need to have the ability to get security clearance.
• Work in a team environment and be able to provide valued inputs and specialist knowledge to achieve the common aim or meet deadlines.
• Chair gates reviews as defined in the project mandatory inspection plan (MIP) and agreed delegation with project PA.
• Perform KIPs & MIPs when required. Manage, and improve inspection checklists. Ensure that KIP/MIP and open actions are understood by AIT. Work with AIT management to ensure actions are carried out.
• Prepare and chair MRR, IRR and PTR. Ensure that all related actions are implemented
• To maintain within the project adequate records to ensure that easy reference is available for monitoring past and present procedural or technical problems.
• Manage all NCRs within the defined scope in AIT for all projects concerned using Pandora. Support to all Equipment Group disciplines in the creation of suitable, useful metrics, to measure effectiveness and to form a basis of improvement activities.
• Perform AIT audits, not limited to the inspection of documentation and hardware but including AIT process application, and also the controls and disciplines of the workshop such as, cleanliness, calibration and training.
• Ensure that preventive actions are taken account of for known quality issues thus avoiding repetitive problems (Lesson learned)
• Deploy QUEST - the company Quality improvement and cost of non-quality reduction plan.
This opportunity would be ideal if you are a AIT Quality Assurance Engineer with the following experience:
-ECSS (European Co-operation for space standardization)
-TRR (Test Readiness Review)
-TRB (Test Review Board)
-NRB (Non- Conformance Review Board)
-EEE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
-Good communication and facilitation skills
-Recognise and drive solutions to major issues
-HNC/Degree in appropriate technical subject or equivalent experience
-Knowledge of product Assurance requirements for space application
-Experience in RF and/or Digital Electronic equipment design/manufacture support
Please get in contact with Eugene on 01202 596366 for more details and to register your interest.