Antenna Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Antenna Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 08:48|
At Marlow, the Client design and manufacture active and passive avionics antennas and electronic control systems for military and civil communications, navigation and search and rescue applications. They pioneered frequency agile VHF tuneable antennas and continue to be a key supplier to major avionics companies. Their GPS anti-jam technology utilises state of the art DSP algorithms with an active antenna to eliminate both narrow-band and wide-band jamming signals. Both military and civil users rely on their direction finding systems for search and rescue operations.
The Client develop and manufacture high specification sector and multi-sector, directional, omni-directional, ultra-wideband (UWB) and MIMO antennas. A wide range of products are available for customers, small and large, worldwide in Commercial, Military, Satellite and Security markets.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
You will be working with a team of around ten other antenna design engineers on a wide variety of designs. This would typically cover the full development cycle from requirements capture, system level design, concept development, simulation, prototyping, build, through to verification and production handover.
Effectively the Antenna Design Engineer will act as the Subject Matter Expert for Antenna's. They will mentor and lead the incumbent team and act as the technical interface between the business and the Project Managers.
• A solid theoretical underpinning in electromagnetic and circuit theory
• Familiarity with one or more electromagnetic solvers (for example CST MWS, FEKO, HFSS)
• Must have experience of Antenna design and active / passive RF and Microwave circuit design experience
• Must have experience of GPS Patch Antenna design (sub 2GHz Band)
• Must have a Degree in Antenna Design, Electronic/Electrical or Communications (but the degree would have to include Antenna Design).
• Experience of Leading and mentoring a team (from a technical perspective).
For more information click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's