|Job Title:||ATE Programmer|
|Salary:||£0 - £45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017 08:33|
Being responsible for across a number of activities like:
• Development of Production Acceptance Test (PAT) suites and applications
• Development of applications for simulation of CMS products to support Test
• Replacement of legacy manual tests sets onto ATE systems
• Future development of ATE's
• Development of drivers to support hardware used on ATE
Candidates will have both proven Labview and TestStand experience and previous experience of writing test scripts for Hardware products.
If you would like to be considered for the role, then please apply!