Automotive Client Manager
|Job Title:||Automotive Client Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davidson|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2017 09:32|
Location : South (with travel expected)
Department : Commercial
This highly respected and bleeding edge, engineering led, software and hardware industry leader is recruiting for a proven sales professional for their engineering services business. The successful applicant will gain an exciting opportunity to make a big impact selling their portfolio of services into the automotive markets. The role will also entail managing channel partners to deliver demonstrable ROI and major business benefits.
The organisation is highly regarded internationally and works closely with a wide range of UK public sector bodies in Cyber Security Services, they are now looking to develop into the private sector
Areas of responsibility:
• Execution and implementation of sales campaign to grow revenue through direct and channel partners.
• Responsibility for managing direct and channel sales bids
• Ensuring relationships are managed closely and expectations controlled and met
• To oversee sales engineer interactions
• To achieve sales order and GP targets, manage the pipeline with commensurate forecasting and budgeting.
• To provide the overall business with market intelligence and feed support through appropriate use of the CRM
Knowledge / Experience / Requirements
• Experienced in direct/channel sales of services and products from the Cyber Security, Automotive
• Experience of working with the Cyber Security ADAS, Information Technology and Automotive sectors.
• Instinctively entrepreneurial mind set with deep level experience and knowledge of direct and channel sales strategies
• The right candidate will possess an extremely high level of verbal and written communication ability to be able to present to the board
• An effective remote and local team manager
• Extremely strong problem solving abilities
• Willing to travel and stay away from home as required.
Due to the nature of this position, candidates must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve HMG security clearance (prior to appointment). As a result, candidates should ideally be a British Citizen however you can hold another nationality and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care.
KDC is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Project Manager (Portsmouth)
£22 per hour
Project / Programme Manager
Performance and Development Manager
£29 per hour
Director of Research and Development
£90000 - £150000 per annum, Benefits: Inclusive Expatriate Benefits Package