Avionic Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Avionic Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 16:48|
Providing support to the design team, candidates are required to have a strong understanding and experience of avionic and electrical systems (flight navigation, IFE's Interior Lighting etc.) and have worked in an EASA Part 21J environment.
• Customer Liaison
• Preparation of certification plans and records
• Involvement in technical reviews
• Preparation of systems and equipment assessments
• Compilation of design and certification documents including EWIS/EZAP
• Strong background in avionics and electrical systems (experience with Interior lighting, IFE, flight and navigation systems is desirable)
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to liaise directly with customers at a technical level.
• EASA Part 21J and MAA DAOS approval knowledge.
• Relevant technical qualifications including an apprenticeship, further educational qualifications such as a degree, or specific training with appropriate design specific knowledge.
• A minimum of five years' experience within the relevant design engineering subject/discipline.
• Computer literate (conversant with MS Office software such as Word or Excel, and AutoCAD computer aided design software), and familiar with EASA, CAA and FAA websites.
• Thorough methodical approach to design activities and exceptional attention to detail.
• Be able to provide evidence of previous active participation in design and design certification processes, and component or equipment development and qualification programmes.
For more information, please get in touch or apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's