Avionic Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Avionic Design Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 11:43|
Providing support to the design team, you will have a solid understanding of Avionic Design and experience of avionic and electrical systems (flight navigation, IFE's Interior Lighting etc.) and have worked in an EASA Part 21J environment.
• Customer Liaison
• Preparation of certification plans and records
• Involvement in technical reviews
• Preparation of systems and equipment assessments
• Compilation of design and certification documents including EWIS/EZAP
• Strong background in avionics and electrical systems (experience with Interior lighting, IFE, flight and navigation systems is desirable)
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to liaise directly with customers at a technical level.
• EASA Part 21J and MAA DAOS approval knowledge.
• Relevant technical qualifications including an apprenticeship, further educational qualifications such as a degree, or specific training with appropriate discipline specific knowledge.
• Computer literate (conversant with MS Office software such as Word or Excel, and AutoCAD computer aided design software), and familiar with EASA, CAA and FAA websites.
Keywords: aerospace, CAA, EASA, Certification, Design, Avionics, Electrical, Part 21 J, MAA DAOS, part 145, subpart j, IFE, navigation, garmin
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's