|Job Title:||Avionic Lead|
|Salary:||in line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 13:48|
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in based in Paris that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a unique hybrid propulsion aircraft. They have successfully completed several tests and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for an avionics expert to lead a small team developing the core avionic systems and architecture for the aircraft
You'll be working on:
• Leading avionics development of systems including Navigation, Comms ,Video surveillance and other systems
• Leadership of their close-knit team of avionic engineers
• Specifying and designing architecture
• Ensuring developments are certifiable
• Working with other departments to define and manage system interfaces
• Writing and validating technical documents
• Expertise in DO178, DO254 and ARP4754
• DOORS knowledge is ideal
• Some leadership experience
• 4 years or more experience
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to incredible city of Paris and work with the most advanced technologies available within aviation, as well as the opportunity to progress within a highly ambitious business where the mission is to take on the future's most complex engineering challenges.
Want to learn more? Click apply for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's