|Job Title:||Avionic/Electrical Fitter|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 11:03|
It is the responsibility of the successful candidate to ensure high quality on a right first time basis in a timely manner for the bench manufacture of wiring looms through to their instillation to the gear and subsequent function testing.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of consumable items
• Working to a precise work schedule
• Liaising with associated departments
• Awareness and understanding of responsibilities in the company's environmental procedures.
• Following safety and environmental regulations and company procedures
• Maintaining practical experience record book
It would be preferred if applicants have a minimum of 5 years working in an Airline/Aviation related environment; also to be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the legislative and quality system requirements.
An emphasis is placed upon those applicants that have served within EASA/FAA approved Organizations.
Mandatory Training requirements:
• Aviation Legislation Training
• Company induction
• Human Factors Training
• Manual Handling
• IQ MOVE User training
• Basic technical training
Job Specific -
• EWIS Training (level 1&2)
• CRS Training (as required)
• Ladder/step ladder awareness