Avionic Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Avionic Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 14:44|
You will be contributing to the successful development and entry into service of a new aircraft and assuring that type certification is compliant to all applicable avionics environmental requirements. You will be involved in planning the qualification activities relating to new avionics and new development.
• Analyse Qualification Test Documentation and provide expertise to the Avionics Systems Designer relating to RTCA/DO-160 Environmental Qualification. Evaluating the Supplier's QT Data against DO-160 and requirements.
• Participate in Avionic Test Plan Analysis.
• Coordinate with Avionics Design Team, Electromagnetic Effects group and Suppliers to resolve any open items/comments/deviation or missing information in the qualification supplier's evidences (QTP, QTR, QSAR, TSO, etc.)
• Closure of the TSOA/ QTRs/ QSARs findings and deviations;
• Identify the additional test required for qualification and prepare the appropriate documentation (RFQ, QTplan, QTP, QTR) assuring compliance of test plans and artefacts with the company standards.
Minimum 5+ years of broad avionics engineering experience. Including 5 years' experience specific to company test and certification test (Rig, Ground, Flight).
Must be familiar with:
• Experience in DO-160 Qualification activities
• Experience in certification activities pertinent to Part 25 aircrafts with FAA/EASA/JCAB
• Experience with TSO, QSAR and Test Procedures/Reports
• Experience with test equipment and/or systems
Keywords: Avionics, environmental test, environmental qualification, QTP, QTR, FAA/ EASA/ JCAB/ CAA, Test procedures, certification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main
Dependent on Experience
Principle Design Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum
RF & Electronic Hardware Engineer
£40 - £45 per annum
Flight Control Law Development - Matlab/Simulink expert
Frankfurt am Main
Dependent on experience