Avionics Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Avionics Design Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 12:26|
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Fulfil Design Engineer role with respect to applicable technical disciplines.
• Resolve engineering problems associated with avionics systems designs.
• Assist with creation of proposals for Design Change projects, considering both technical and commercial aspects of the project.
• Ensure that Design Change projects are delivered within budget estimates and meet the expected quality and on-time delivery standards.
• Liaison with Customers to maintain a good working relationship throughout the lifecycle of Design Change projects.
• Create and develop commercially viable solutions for mandatory changes to aircraft systems.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering, preferably aviation related, or equivalent engineering qualification such as EASA Part 66 Basic Licence
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a Design Engineer role within Part 21J framework
• Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations, in particular EASA Part 21 and CS25
Keywords: Design Engineer, Avionics, Avionic Design, Part 21, Part 21J, Subpart J, Part 145, Design Engineer, ADSB, Satcom, IFE, Part 66, Licensed Engineer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's