Avionics Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Avionics Design Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 16:10|
KDC are working with a large Aerospace organisation in Dorset who are seeking an Avionics Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This position will be working within the Defence sector therefore the successful candidate will be eligible to obtain security clearance at SC level.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in design and drafting of circuit layouts and diagrams, electrical assemblies, systems and harnesses for Avionic systems.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Compilation of design and certification data.
• Providing working design solutions to technical problems with the minimum of supervision.
• Check Signatory for Avionics/Electrical drawings and certification reports.
• Generating design concepts and supporting the design engineers in the execution of the design and certification packages.
• Supporting production and installation engineers in matters relating to projects.
• Independent checking of drawings and documents.
• Assist the Design Focal to compile design data for PDR & CDR and other design reviews.
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree or HND/HNC or OND/ONC in avionic or electrical engineering, or,
• 3+ years related industrial experience.
• A clear understanding of aircraft avionic/electrical component and/or system design requirements, materials and manufacturing processes.
• Experience with CATIA, Solidworks or Auto CAD.
• Ability to produce calculations in support of the design activity.
• A working knowledge of regulatory requirements, ie EASA, JAA, FAA is desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's