B1.3 / B2 Licensed Engineers - Dubai
|Job Title:||B1.3 / B2 Licensed Engineers - Dubai|
|Salary:||Very Inclusive Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2017 14:01|
There are multiple roles available, some of which are touring contracts (8 weeks on & 4 weeks off) operating from any location in the Gulf Region.
The company you would be working for are a very large MRO in the UAE, they are actually a founding member of the Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA) and an authorised service centre for Executive Jets and Helicopters.
Please find below some information on the role requirements:
• B1.3 EASA / ICAO type II license without any limitations
• 5 years of maintenance experience as Certifying Licensed Engineer on medium size category helicopter
• 6 months plus experience on AW169 type
• AW169 / AW189 / B412 / A109 / EC130 Type Ratings
• GCAA License holder with any of the above types endorsed on the license
If this sounds like something of interest and you would like to find out more, then please contact Nathan at KDC Resource through the Methods shown.