How wold you like the opportunity to work for an award winning global organisation who are working at the forefront of cyber technology?
KDC are currently seeking a C++ Software Engineer to join a rapidly growing company who currently have over 40 offices worldwide and are continuing to expand. Through the use of complex AI Algorithms, their cutting-edge software learns and understands common patterns and instantly responds to unusual activity.
This company is currently working with some of the largest organisations around the world to protect their networks and systems against modern day cyber threats. You will be responsible for the design and creation of high performance multi-threaded server-level technology, designed to detect and defeat advanced cyber threats.
Due to the complexity and nature of the business, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most highly skilled and educated developers in the world.
- C/C++ software development experience
- Interest in emerging technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the following: scientific/ software/ technical/ engineering(minimum 2.1)
- Experience in Python, Linux, SQL or NoSQL
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable
If you would like the opportunity to kick-start your career and work within an innovative company focused on the future of Cyber Security, then get in touch through the methods shown!