|Job Title:||Calculation Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 16:24|
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a forward thinking company who are pioneering the world's very first electrical vertical take-off and landing vehicle?
Well that is what KDC are looking for. We are looking for outstanding calculations engineers to join an innovative team to help shape the future of urban e-mobility. With a direct report to one of the Co-Founders and Head of Calculation, this role will sit within the Calculation Department and work closely with their Engineering teams.
This position will be based in Germany so candidates will need to be in a position to re-locate.
Successful candidates should have the following experience:
• MEng or PhD in Aerospace Engineering, Techno-mathematics or Physics
• 5 years' experience in a composite manufacturing environment
• Excellent skills un state of the art CFD/Multiphysics modelling approaches including multiphase flows, phase change and non-linear heat transfer
• Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team
• Target orientated, driven workstyle with analytical problem solving skills required
The day to day duties of this role will involve:
• Taking the leading role for Multiphysics calculations for ice accretion predictions and performance analysis of anti- and de-icing concepts
• Enhance existing icing prediction methodologies and validate and verify them against reference benchmarks and literature
• Hold main responsibility for numerical modelling, pre-processing, conduction of simulations/calculations and post-processing of the results
• Provide detailed reports for certification purposes
On top of an exciting and innovative role, this company are also offering a very competitive benefits package to attract the best engineers from around the world.
So if you are ready to shape the future of transportation, or would like some more information about this opportunity please contact Lauren on 01202596370
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's