|Job Title:||CNC Technician|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Brandon Goudie|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 14:20|
Are you looking for the chance to work within Germany for a forward thinking company who are pioneering the world's very first electrical vertical take-off and landing vehicle?
Well that is exactly what KDC are looking for. We are looking for an innovative and self-reliant CNC Technician who has the ability to set up operate the CNC capability.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to work in Europe, reporting directly into the Prototyping Workshop Leader. The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years of experience within a CNC job set-up environment.
To give you a further idea of the type of CNC Technician we are looking for please see some of the day to day tasks below:
• Supporting the development of CNC manufacturing capabilities.
• Troubleshoot and feedback errors to corresponding teams.
• Work on high performance CNC machines working to established processes.
• Help and liaise with other related departments/teams - for example working with the manufacturing engineering team to improve key areas.
• Assisting the prototype team do develop tools and acquire new equipment for commissioning and implementation.
• Working in a self-directed team of CNC Technicians.
• Working on the CNC processes and developments.
On top of an exciting and innovative role, this company are also offering a very competitive benefits package to attract some of the best CNC Technicians from around the world.
So if you are ready to shape the future of transportation, or would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Brandon Goudie at KDC Resource through the methods shown.