Are you looking for a new opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced energy company? My client is looking for someone who is very hands on in the management process and can hit the ground running from the start. It is a contracting opportunity which will span for over 6 months with an opportunity for extensions further than that.
About the role,
What we are looking for is someone who has got experience in the following bullet points but not limited to:
· Experience dealing with clients using technical dialogues and lot suppliers and the general planner authorities/experts
· Liaising with sub-contractors each day
· Independent implementation and management of daily tasks/people
· Supporting the customer's HSSE/CDM manager in monitoring compliance with legal and project-specific requirements
· Ensuring compliance with legal regulations, guidelines, and standards
You will need too to have several years of experience within the management of a commissioning lead and engineering within Project Management. Experience working with steam turbines, gas turbines and other gas/waste incineration plants. You will need to have knowledge of speaking Fluent German.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, please do apply using the methods shown. Or get in contact with Brandon at KDC directly by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to hear from you soon!