Communuity Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Communuity Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£21.49 - £23.03 per hour|
|Start Date:||2020-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 10:10|
An opportunity has become available for a Community Finance Controller.
The successful candidate will provide financial visibility to the operational Plant Community Manager and Community Business Manager on shared targets regarding Function Cost and Resource, Continuous Support and Plant related New & Continuous Development.
The jobholder will support and advise the Operational Plant Community Manager in order to achieve targets (shared with the Plant) and Plant targets by driving improvement measures and mitigation actions.
Support Plant and Plant Community Manager to ensure consistency between Plant and Community assumptions for various Planning and Forecast activities in respect to financial target achievement (Plant as well as shared Community targets).
* Perform controlling of Cost by Destination (NRC), Cost by Nature & Resources within Plant Community Perimeter (shared targets with Plant) incl. Plant driven impacts on Major Mods, Flow Mods and other Continuous Development activities (e.g. Step change projects).
* Consolidate relevant information on plant level in order to fulfil reporting requirements towards Community Controlling.
* Support Plant Community Manager to define KPI targets (e.g. Cost of non-Quality per Program) and ensure adherence to the current Plant RC & NRC targets.
* Ensure consistency and transparency on financial impacts of Community performance with respect to Plant target achievements.
* Define Design to Cost targets in order to capture all relevant financial and operational data and to create/support Business Cases.
This role will give you the chance to potentially travel to other sites within the Business.
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 35-hour week at an hourly rate of £21.49 - £23.03 an hour PAYE.
The initial length of this contract is for 12 months.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact me on 01202 596374.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's