Compliance & Engineering Auditor
|Job Title:||Compliance & Engineering Auditor|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 12:22|
The Compliance Engineer is directly responsible to the Compliance Manager - Rotor Wing for ensuring continued accreditation to the requisite Aviation Regulations, allowing successful delivery of Customer requirements, also providing a Technical, Regulatory and International Standards focal point for all areas of Clients UK business.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Technical Capabilities in accordance with EASA Part M, EASA Part 145, EASA Part 147, MRP Part 145, MRP MilCAM.
• Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for the Quality/Business Management System in accordance with ISO 9001.
• Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
• Performance of External Supplier Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements and International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
• Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
• Management of Non-conformances raised from audits, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
• Management of Company Authorisation System.
• Management and development of relevant Regulatory Expositions in support of the Accountable Manager and Nominated Postholders.
• Management of the Company Component Capability List.
• Monitoring of Regulatory Legislation and International Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Operation Auditing experience within an EASA Part M, Part 145, 21.J, 21.G, 147 and Military MilCAM, MEP 145, CFAOS and DAOS environment.
• Knowledge of AQD (Aerospace Quality Database) or QPulse (Auditing Applications).
• Formal Aviation Engineering Qualification
• Internal or Lead Auditor Qualification - ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent
• Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations - EASA, FAA, MAOS, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards - ISO 9001, AS9100, etc
• Experience in Safety Management System management/oversight
• Experience in Quality Management System management/oversight
You will be working with sensitive data and as such you should be willing to undergo BPSS (Baseline) & Disclosure Barring Service Checks before being able to commence the contract.