Compliance Auditor (Operations)
|Job Title:||Compliance Auditor (Operations)|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:24|
KDC are currently working closely with an Aviation company that specialise in the design and manufacture for the police, ambulance and emergency aircraft services.
Due to significant growth and an increase in workload, this company is seeking a Compliance Auditor who will be working on the Operations side of the business.
This opportunity will allow you to develop your skill set further and perform the following tasks:
• Reports directly to the Safety/Compliance Manager.
• Carry out internal and external audits to the audit programmes. This will also include report writing and discussions with Departmental Heads on root cause for any NCRs raised.
• Promote the Company QMS/SMS.
• Approve compliance related Company Procedures and disseminate.
• Promote continuous improvement throughout the Company.
• Submit occurrence reports, when required.
• Provide information, guidance and advice, to personnel, on all regulatory matters when required.
Preferred skills would include:
• Previous experience as a Pilot
• A practical understanding of aviation legislation with regards to modification projects (EASA Part 21 and Part 145).
• Previous experience within an Operations environment for the Aviation industry
If this could be something of interest, please get in contact with Fraser Dawson through the methods provided!