Are you looking for the next career step working in an electro-mech design environment?
Would you like to work in a client facing role that has the following responsibilities.
- Working on projects at the front end, bid stage.
- Client liaison requirements gathering.
- Modelling and sketching product architecture.
- Technical presentations alongside the Bid Team.
Applications are welcome from people who meet the following criteria.
- Technical appreciation of electro-mechanical machine design.
- Can demonstrate a creative flair for product modelling and concept design.
- High energy, client facing, comfortable at presenting ideas.
In this role you will be taking a technical lead, working with the bids and design teams to develop concepts for a bespoke, high technology. Project values are typically £200,000 - £1,500,000 and last between 6-12 months.
To discuss this opportunity call Jay Hannen now 01202 596362
Remuneration info is confidential and will be discussed on an individual basis.