|Job Title:||Configuration Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 17:27|
Our global, industry-leading defence and space client is currently looking for a Configuration Manager to join them on their Portsmouth site. You would be accountable to the Head of Telecoms Document and Data management for the overall configuration of product and documentation.
SC Clearance would be required for this role.
Main Activities include:
• Manage all project data under configuration control
• Ensure all data supplied complies with Company Configuration Managements systems and contractual requirements
• Maintain project produce trees and assembly trees.
• Maintain all CI's for the life cycle of the products
• Management of the Payload, Repeater and Equipment level documentation.
• Run CIDL As Designed, As Built at each milestone or as required
• Build and issue project EIDP(s)
Skills and Experience required:
• Excellent IT skills, with experience of tools such as Windchill or databases
• Ability to manage high number of data and several projects at the same time
• Experience in configuration management is mandatory
• Experience in document change control is mandatory
• Previous experience of process improvement, new process introduction required
Don't hesitate to apply - Following your application we can provide more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's