|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Salary:||£0 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 09:40|
The successful applicant will join the UK CTO team responsible for Research and Technology Business Development and Partnerships. Working closely with internal stakeholders and external partners, you will be responsible for refreshing and completion of contracts with the R&T partners and likely to engage in collaborative Government funded contracts.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• To effectively integrate between the R&T partner and internal teams (CTO; Legal; Engineering; Procurement etc.) to secure an acceptable set of terms.
• Negotiation to conclusion of R&T contractual agreements with a range of R&T partners, establishing a range of contracts.
• Preparation of bids for public funding, defines the appropriate contract structure, assembles the required data (technical content; tax-payer value for money; strategic fit; partner rationale; exploitation plans etc.) in close collaboration with the other Contract Managers and technical experts and partners.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the key stakeholders in the contract (technical & commercial), within the collaborative partner's organisations and at the target funding agency (officials & contract reviewers), to ensure business needs are met.
This role will possibly involve travel for business and as such the jobholder must be able to travel accordingly.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Contracting experience with legal awareness including IP
• Negotiation Skills
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent), specialising in Business or Engineering related
• Customer or supplier facing experience
• Politically astute
• Awareness of the security of data and export sensitivities
• Tension / Competition resilience
• Self-starter attitude, pro-activity and involvement
• Organisation in terms of quality and timeliness
• Time management skills of self and others, including ability to work under pressure/workload prioritisation
• Negotiation level of English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's