|Job Title:||Country Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Crispin Hume|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2017 15:04|
Reporting in to the European Director, you will have responsibility for the sales, logistics and warehousing of aerospace and defence products. You will be responsible for growing our highly successful brand and footprint in the UK / European regions. The role involves sales planning, account growth planning, forecasting & high level presentations.
Accountabilities and Deliverables:
· Develop strong relationships with key UK Aerospace and Defence customers.
·Drive growth and position the company to be able to take best advantage of all opportunities.
·Work closely with other UK counterparts to identify and maximise global opportunities where required. Drive these deals through to completion either on own initiative or as part of the wider UK team
·Use initiative to identity and push new opportunities; from growth of existing channels to the creation of new ones
·Full control and management of the UK team
Previous Experience/Skills required:
· Significant experience in sales/marketing in aerospace and/or defence.
· Experience in the management of sales and technical teams.
· Significant contacts within the aerospace and/or defence sector
Person Specification / Competencies:
·Excellent negotiation skills and ability to close deals quickly.
·Strong communication and presentation skills enabling you to get best results in both the UK and where required overseas.
· Excellent internal and external customer relationship and interpersonal skills. · Commercially minded.
·Strategic thinker whilst being able to think analytically at a detailed level.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's