How would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning innovative organisation within the software/security sector?
KDC are currently seeking a number of enthusiastic Cyber Security Account Executives to join a rapidly growing company who currently have over 40 offices worldwide. Their cutting-edge Cyber Security software harnesses complex AI Algorithms to learn and understand new Cyber Security threats before they can be effective.
As a Cyber Security Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to develop and perform in the following areas:
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate the companies cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely and liaise with the companies Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
- 1-4 years' sales experience selling software or security appliances
- Experience selling to the mid-market and enterprises
- Proven hunter background with a track record of success
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology is a plus Strong C-level/board-level communications skills
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM tools
- Open to travelling across Europe
- Graduated from a top ranked University with a minimum 2.1 in the following fields: maths, science, software, engineering
If you would like the opportunity to kick-start your career and work within an innovative company focused on the future of Cyber Security, then get in touch through the methods shown!