Cyber Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 14:56|
The successful candidate will have current CHECK Team Member certification, will be highly motivated, and will enjoy delivering world-class consulting as well as undertaking service development and sales support activities. The candidate's scope for career development is limited only by personal dedication and drive.
As a client-facing professional, you must be highly experienced and credible operating at both technical and management level. You will be adaptable and flexible in your work and have a positive attitude. In return, you will be given the opportunity to work with a broad range of client organisations, alongside some of the best consultants in the security industry.
• CHECK certification and/or CREST or TIGER qualifications.
• Deep technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms.
• Excellent report writing skills coupled with an acute attention to detail.
• The energy to keep current with vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures as well as devoting time to research and development activities.
• The ability to manage time and workload on individual and team engagements, cooperating with clients and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Strong work ethic.
• UK driving license.
• Good communication skills.
• UK security clearance to SC or DV level.
• Willingness to travel to customer sites in the UK and Europe.
• Willingness to support the sales team to develop engagement opportunities.
• Ability to scope security assessments and deliver them on time and within budget.
• Evidence of on-going personal development in the penetration testing space e.g. research and development.
For more details call Nathan Sweeney on 01202 596365 or send a CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's