Cyber Technology Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Technology Specialist|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Dawson|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 11:14|
This global company is currently working with some of the largest organisations around the world to protect their networks and systems against modern day Cyber threats. So, due to the nature of this role, you will have the opportunity to travel worldwide and deal with a large range of customers exposing you to a wide variety of Cyber Security projects.
The successful candidate will act as the technical point of contact where they will be responsible for the design and build of custom client integrations, as well as defining solution architectures.
They will also have to opportunity to further your skill set and perform in the following areas;
• Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit within the company.
• Be accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
• Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
• Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
• Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
• Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
• Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the following: scientific/ software/ technical/ engineering
• Experience with customer-facing activities in areas such as security or network consulting,
• 1-3 years of industry experience would be a plus
• Experience communicating with both technical and senior management
• Practical experience with network and security systems with a knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP)
• Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity and if it could represent the next step in your career, please get in touch through the methods shown!