|Job Title:||Data Administrator|
|Salary:||£0 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Joy|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021 16:39|
The DATA Coordinator will work within the Projects Department supporting the Operations Manager and the project teams. The position coordinates and manages engineering inputs and reference material supplied by our customers to support our engineering services work. Working on day to day basis with the engineering teams and customers managing the data flow between relevant parties. Keeping our engineering database updated and dealing with general requests for network access and tools provided from our customers.
• Responsibility for maintaining the integrity and performance of company databases
• Must guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally
• Informing end users of changes in engineering reference documents.
• Ensuring the security of company data
• Verifying and entering of project data into the KDC project’s engineering database
• First line support for our engineering teams requiring engineering data, tools and requests for access to customers network.
• Compliance with the Company Quality Management System requirements and with all other relevant procedures.
• Support to the continual improvement of Projects processes and procedures.
Key experiences and skills:
• Previous experience of managing data transfers and databases for an Aerospace engineering business
• Analytical skills: must monitor the engineering database and ensure that all relevant files are being stored from multiple client sources.
• Communication skills: work within team and must communicate effectively with managers, engineers, and other workers.
• Detail-oriented: Working with a database requires the administrator to have an understanding of complex systems, and how a minor error can cause major problems.
• Problem-solving skills: When problems come up, administrators must troubleshoot them and resolve the problems.
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of database structure, information storage and, management of information in a dynamic environment
• Previous experience in a similar co-ordinator role will be taken into consideration.
• Highly organised with strong analytical and problem solving skills Be able to display good verbal and written communication Willingness to learn
• The candidate could come from any discipline and would need to demonstrate attention to detail, first time quality and be comfortable working in an agile team in a complex and fast changing environment.
• As the role will be part of a small team, the candidate must be willing to immerse themselves in a range of technical disciplines and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
• Be required to contribute effectively to the productivity of the team and the evolving needs of a technically complexed project
Feel free to get in touch or apply within!