Design Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Design Assurance Manager|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 14:55|
Working in a close knit environment, you will be responsible for administering the companies design assurance system. You will ensure the efficiency of the design assurance system through the Independent Monitoring System, through an independent auditing and reporting system, to monitor the continued compliance and effectiveness of the entire Design Organisation and its processes with the requirements of EASA Part 21.
• Completed suitable education/training of ISO 9001 and EASA Part 21 Subpart J auditing processes. An understanding of UK CAA A8-21 and UK MAA DAOS requirements would also be an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years auditing experience within previous position to monitor compliance with the above requirements, or an approved EASA Form 4 Holder in a previous role.
• A full understanding of the regulatory requirements of EASA Part 21 Subpart J for Design Assurance.
• Be of a character that displays a thorough methodical approach and shows attention to detail.
• Maintain an un-compromised position towards auditing compliance of process and procedures to the requirements of the company's EASA and DAOS Scopes of Approval.
• Computer literate (conversant with MS Office software such as Word or Excel, and AutoCAD computer aided design software), and familiar with EASA, CAA and FAA websites.
The client will consider someone on a part time or full time basis.
For more information on this role click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's