Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 16:04|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Mechanical Engineer to join our global client, producer of one of the most successful civil aircraft ever manufactured in the UK.
With over 50 years of experience continuously producing aircraft, our client wants you to provide design leadership or work as part of a team on allocated jobs focussing on detail and installation design.
The main tasks would involve:
• Preparation of schemes, details and assembly drawings etc for aircraft modifications or projects arising from Customer specifications or approved Research and Development tasks.
• Liaison with all other technical specialisations with the Design Office in order to produce coherent and comprehensive design solutions and packages.
• To assist in the training of junior personnel within the department, as requested.
• Deal with engineering problems and provide acceptable solutions, in accordance with Design Office procedures.
• To analyse and decide on courses of action for DQFs, NCRs, Production Permits and Concessions relating to mechanical engineering.
What we need from you:
• Engineering design experience in an aerospace environment
• Solidworks or similar 3D Cad design experience
• AutoCAD or similar 2D Design experience
• Ability to review older drawings to gather information
• Ability to work in a small team
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to a wide range of people at all levels within the business
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to remain flexible to meet the wider demands of an expanding business
• Organisation: Ability to multi-task and to determine and manage priorities to meet multiple deadlines
Don't hesitate to apply!
Following your application we can provide more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's