Design Team Lead
|Job Title:||Design Team Lead|
|Contact Name:||Brandon Goudie|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 14:34|
Are you looking for a new role within Design and are able to join KDC as our design team leader? This role will be involved in the management of a small team of designers supporting a Naval customer. If so, please do have a read of the job spec below.
Reporting into the KDC Design Lead and Ops Manager the Tsking will be based in KDC Bournemouth, initially working from home, with regular visits to the customer in Poole.
The right Engineer will be required to:
• Scope, manage and check fixed price design work packages.
• perform generic design modifications to CAD models and produce supporting drawings and supporting documents.
• Manage deliverables to KDC and customer quality processes.
• Ability to work independently.
• Engineer will be required to liaise with customer on weekly basis.
• Flexibility to travel to customer a must.
• Dependency Management.
• Previously experience of managing and delivering fixed price packages
• Previously experience of managing design team
• Ability to manage customer
• Risk Management
• Project Scoping
• Understanding of ISO9001 standards
• Budget Management
• Naval Experience - Meteorological, Navigation and Visual Landing Aids
• CATIA v5
• PASS v2 or PDM Link
• Electrical experience
If this sounds like it could be for you, please do apply through the methods shown! Or alternatively, please get in contact directly with Brandon at KDC by either emailing - firstname.lastname@example.org or calling directly on - 01202596371.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's