Leading German eVTOL companies to deliver the world’s future transportation. They have been established for more than a decade and are rapidly expanding their Engineering team due to their recent success.
We are looking for an experienced Dev Ops Engineers to support them with the development of software that runs on a real urban air mobility solution. You’ll be an experienced IT system administrator working with the flight controls team to ensure that checks and tests run smoothly and achieve high quality results.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in Unix and Windows systems
- Scripting skills in python and bash
- Software configuration management tools
- Experience with configuration and administration of continuous integration systems, such as Jenkins
- High level of responsibility and accountability
- Safety and ethical engineering-oriented spirit
- Contribute to the future of aviation.
- Build up projects from scratch.
- Take part in New learning opportunities giving you the chance to grow.
- Work in modern workspaces with flexible work times and a great team spirit environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about how you can help change the future transportation in aviation, then please click apply.