|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2017 15:32|
Liaising with the Systems Engineers, gathering requirements documentation collated from the customer and creating a qualification plan, you will be required to complete the Physical Testing of Hardware and Writing Test Procedures for the AAR systems and Auxiliary Equipment. This is not a hands on test role but must be able to define and plan tests, as well as being able to analyse test data, validate, verify and qualify products.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities for Development Engineers include-
• Provide technical input to requirements definition and validation
• Customer and supplier facing responsibilities to discuss and agree qualification strategy and activity
• Compilation of development and qualification plans including functional, environmental and mechanical aspects.
• Compilation of test procedures and reports
• Analysis and interpretation of test data
• Equipment and system evaluation against requirements to produce qualification statements including analysis and comparison of requirements and build standards
• Input to verification matrices at equipment, sub-system or system level to demonstrate compliance to customers
• Planning, arranging and attending test activities including control
Qualifications and experience for Development Engineers will ideally include-
• Relevant degree or equivalent
• Experience of requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc.)
• Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc.)
• Experience of performing environmental and functional testing
• Experience of development engineering activities and understanding of product lifecycles.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's