|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with description|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Kamara|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2017 08:58|
As a Development Engineer you will work as part of the engineering team collating equipment and systems level requirements qualification evidence in order to demonstrate compliance to customer requirements.
Qualifications and experience for Development Engineers will ideally include:-
• Relevant degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc.)
• Experience of development engineering activities and understanding of product lifecycles.
You have the opportunity to:-
• Provide technical input to requirements definition and validation
• to discuss and agree qualification strategy and activity with customers and suppliers
• Compilation of development and qualification plans including functional, environmental and mechanical aspects.
• Compilation of test procedures and reports
• Analyse and interpret test data
• Evaluate equipment and system against requirements to produce qualification statements including analysis and comparison of requirements and build standards
• Input to verification matrices at equipment, sub-system or system level to demonstrate compliance to customers
• Planning, arranging and attending test activities including control
As a Development Engineer you will be working for an organisation that recognises and rewards excellence. In addition to the basic salary there are a raft of benefits including flexible working, private healthcare and life assurance.
To discuss the role contact Kenny Kamara now on 01202 596 369
The role is based in the South, commutable from Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
*Please note Unfortunately, we're only able to consider applications from people who have current "right to work in the UK" status via citizenship or a current valid visa
Development Engineer, DOORS, CRADLE, RTCA DO-160, MIL-STD-810, product life cycle, Systems integration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's