|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 10:33|
The successful candidate will work as part of the engineering team at IPT level or at product level supporting test activities to demonstrate function and performance in environment.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant degree or equivalent.
• Experience working in an Aerospace test environment with particular experience working with RTCA DO160 & MIL-STD-810 standards testing products.
• Experience of requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc.)
• Experience of performing environmental and functional testing within an Aerospace arena.
• Experience documenting Quality Test Plans and Quality Test Results.
• Experience of development engineering activities and understanding of product lifecycles.
Keywords: Development Engineer, Qualification Engineer, Test Engineer, Environmental Test Engineer, Environmental Qualification Engineer, Test Development Engineer, System Engineer, Project Engineer, Environmental Testing, Qualification Testing, Environmental Qualification, Temperature, Altitude, Temperature Variation, Humidity, Operational Shock & Crash safety, Vibration, Explosion proof, Water proof, Fluids susceptibility, Sand & Dust, Fungus Resistance, Salt & Fog, Icing, ESD & Fire / Flammability, DO160, DO 160, DO-160, mil-std-810, milstd810, military standard 810, Qualification Test Procedure, QTP, Qualification Test Report, QTR.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's