|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||Salary varies based on experience|
|Contact Name:||George Randall|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 16:00|
Our client is an industry leader in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOL). They plan to offer an air taxi service that can save people time by flying them directly to their destination.
This position has surfaced as our client is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to work with the Flight Control team to ensure that safety checks, tests and analysis tools run automatically on every code change. We would love to hear from you if you can be highly independent and adaptable, and have experience working on cutting-edge technologies within teams that are delivering safety-critical software. You’ll be building and maintaining critical infrastructure that safely automates processes.
What we’re looking for:
· Experience with administration of cloudbased Unix and Windows systems
· Excellent scripting skills in languages such as Python and Bash (could also be shell)
· Experience with software configuration management tools
· GIT is essential
· Experience with configuration and administration of continuous integration systems, such as Jenkins
· Experience working with teams that use embedded C
· Experience of safety critical environments
· Structured way of working, high sense of responsibility and accountability
· Safety and ethical engineering oriented spirit
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to grow and develop within an established but rapidly expanding business that is building cutting-edge technologies
· Training opportunities
· The opportunity to relocate to Germany, with a relocation package included
· A competitive salary
If you want to be part of the exciting journey our client is taking in pioneering the air taxi industry or have some questions as to how you could be a part of this ambitious undertaking, please do not hesitate to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's