Electronic Design Engineer (Evergreen) R07822
Aerospace & Defence
- England, Stevenage
- £40000 - £65000 PerAnnum
- Permanent / Full Time
Electronic Design Engineer Opportunities
Join an Elite Team of Electronic Design Engineers in the Defence Sector!
Position: Electronic Design Engineer (Various Levels available, Junior to Principle)
Location: Stevenage, Bolton or Bristol based
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 Depending on your level and experience
Are you ready to take your Electronic Design expertise to the next level?
Our client delivers cutting-edge products to nations and customers across the world and their Firing Units team is critical to the development of these products, this is a great opportunity to be apart of and you will be a part of some of the biggest projects in the UK.
About the opportunity:
You will help lead engineers who are responsible for circuit design, prototyping, testing and integration/design proving of hardware needed for Launch Management systems, datalink and communications systems, as well as providing embedded computing resources for larger Command and Control systems.
Your role will require you to work at all stages of the project life cycle and deliver a clear and well thought out plan to meet project requirements. You will work with teams of exceptional engineers who are involved in activities from early feasibility and technology assessments through to certification and supporting transition to production.
What you need for this role:
• Degree qualification in Electronic Engineering or a related field.
• Demonstrable post-qualification experience in Electronic Design.
• Proven experience in electronic sub-system design, including circuit and system design for EMC and environmental requirements.
• Strong commitment to designing exceptional solutions that meet or exceed project requirements.
• Experience working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Passion for innovation, problem-solving, and effective communication.
• Must be a full UK citizen
What is on Offer:
• Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
• Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
• Annual salary review
• Paid overtime
• Up to 15 days flexi leave
• 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
• Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
• Excellent career progression and development opportunities
• May be able to offer a relocation package for this role
If you are interested, I would love to hear more about your skills and experience so we can get you involved in these exciting electronic projects, there is still loads more benefits to discuss so please get in touch!