For permanent employment the Electronic Development & Manufacturing department at OHB System AG in Oberpfaffenhofen is looking for a
Electronics Design Engineer (m / f / d)
- Analog and mixed signal electronic circuit design for image signal acquisition.
- High speed digital electronics design.
- Selection of components, schematic design and generation of parts lists.
- Simulation of electronic circuits for worst case, derating and signal integrity analysis.
- Design and specification of PCB layouts, component symbols and footprints according to IPC and ECSS standards.
- Co-engineering with other disciplines eg mechanical design, radiation engineering, manufacturing.
- Design verification and writing of verification plans and test procedures.
- Planning and conduction of test campaigns.
- Master Degree in electronics engineering or similar discipline
- Several years of professional experience in the design of electronic units, preferably for satellites.
- Several years of experience in analogue, mixed signal and digital electronics circuit design
- In depth knowledge and experience in the application of relevant standards (ECSS / MIL)
- Experience in PCB layout design according to ESCC standards
- Experience in defining and conducting electrical and functional tests.
- At least one programming language suitable to control automated test set-ups (Phyton or C / C ++).
- Experience with ECAD design and simulation tools (Mentor PADS, Spice, HyperLynx, ADS).
- Experience with EMC compatible design and knowledge of EMC test methods.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in large international teams, good written and oral English.
This a permanent position with a competitive salary.
Relocation packages are available for the successful candidate where needed.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact me on 01202 596374.