For permanent employment the Electronic Development & Manufacturing department at OHB System AG in Oberpfaffenhofen is looking for a
Electronic Engineer FPGA Design (m / f / d)
- Requirements analysis and definition of requirements.
- Design architecture and requirements breakdown to functional blocks.
- FPGA design, implementation and definition of constraints.
- Design documentation according to internal and normative standards.
- Creation and execution of test benches for RTL and timing simulation.
- Formal verification of FPGA designs (timing analysis, code coverage, coding rule check).
- Support of the FPGA integration on the target hardware.
- Define verification concepts and plans.
- Conduct FPGA verification and test activities on the target hardware.
- Programming of test hardware for automated implementation of hardware test cases.
- University degree in electrical engineering or similar discipline (Technical University / University of Applied Sciences).
- Several years of professional experience in VHDL design for synthesis and behavioral modeling, preferably in the space industry.
- Knowledge of using state of the art design and simulation tools (eg Libero, Modelsim).
- Experience in FPGA design and verification based on ECSS-Q-ST-60-02C.
- Experience in the mitigation of single event effects due to radiation in space.
- Experience with processor IP cores and SoC processor FPGA interfaces.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C / C ++ or Python).
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams.
- Good written and oral English and German.
This a permanent position with a competitive salary.
Relocation packages are available for the successful candidate where needed.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact me on 01202 596374.