Embedded Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Dependant on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Griffiths|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 13:41|
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for someone with expertise in developing embedded software for Aerospace.
As Embedded Software Engineer you will develop software that runs on a state of the art eVTOL. You will design and implement safe software that will change the way everyone travels.
• You will be a software engineer experienced in the development of real-time embedded software applications and are also familiar with developing distributed embedded solutions.
• Within a multi-disciplinary team, you develop the embedded software for the onboard systems, including flight control sub-systems, networking protocols, health monitoring and cockpit systems.
• Experience developing software for Aerospace
• University Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the development of real-time embedded software
• Excellent software development skills in the C language
• Experience with RTOS, software configuration management tools, continuous integration, test coverage
• Experience with digital communication bus standards (e.g. SPI, I²C, UART, etc.)
• Understanding of standards like DO-178
• Experience in distributed systems development is preferred
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to shape the organizational setup right from the start.
This role comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's